Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if it rains?
Most of our cruises will run in all light rain and other moderate weather conditions. In the rare event that we have to cancel a sail due to severe wind or weather, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your tickets or receive credit for a future event.
- Is the trip suitable for pregnant women?
This is not recommended if you are pregnant.
- Is the boat handicapped accessible?
The powerboats are not wheelchair accessible, but the crew is trained to assist you board and disembark. If you have further questions or concerns, please call and let us know about your particular situation.
- What boat will be going on?
We will most likely go out on one of our 35 Foot catamaran race-boat, up to 4 passengers. This is for the adrenaline lover who has the need for speed and loves thrills and excitement.
- Are there restrooms on board?
- Can children come?
- How early should I arrive?
We recommend arriving at least a half an hour beforehand, but the absolute deadline is 15 minutes early
- What should I wear?
Wear casual clothes (no high heels) such as shorts, tee-shirts, caps, etc. Bring a camera to capture all the sights along the way.
- Is the boat safe? Do you have life jackets?
All of our vessels are safe and approved regularly by the US Coast Guard. yes we have life jackets available
- Will there be music?
yes we have a soundsystem onboard.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes! We have gift certificates for all of our trips. If you’re interested in purchasing a gift certificate, please click call and let us know what you’d like!
- Yes, our vessels are great for any special event or group function. If you’re interested in a private charter, please call and let us know!